Let It Shine - Mobile Detailing Terms & Conditions
When you book online or via phone with Let It Shine, LLC (hereinafter called “Let It Shine” or “Let It Shine – Mobile Detailing”, you should read and agree to the terms and conditions of the booking prior to making an appointment. Once an appointment has been made, you are bound under the terms and conditions herein.
Scheduling Terms & Conditions
- Customers should remove all personal belongings, money, and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing
- Any personal belongings left will be moved or cleaned out at the customers' own risk
Let It Shine - Mobile Detailing will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle or to the location of service. Assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise please communicate your concerns with the technician.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customers' own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes. Any damage claims as a result of cleaning will be limited to the cost of the service.
- We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
- Our detailing times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require additional time or less time to fulfill the detailing service requested.
- We reserve the right to use any one of our experienced staff to undertake your
detailing and may need to change the detailer at short notice without penalty
- While every effort will be made to keep regular bookings to the same day and time each week, sometimes it may be necessary to make changes, but we will strive to communicate the changes prior to arrival
- We reserve the right to take a debit or credit card details to secure the booking. Debit/Credit cards shall be processed by square.com
- We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and/or machinery or equipment failure.
- Let It Shine - Mobile Detailing reserves the right to refuse or deny any booking or continue with their service if they deem the customer to be unreasonable
- Let It Shine - Mobile Detailing reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked detailing
- Let It Shine - Mobile Detailing will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered
Pricing Terms & Conditions
- Our minimum service fee is $60
- Let It Shine - Mobile Detailing reserve the right to charge an hourly rate of $60 (or proportion thereof) for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking
- A minimum of 20% surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
- Our prices are based on detailing type, location, type of car and condition of the vehicle and will be advertised as a FROM price.
- Let It Shine - Mobile Detailing reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location.
- Let It Shine - Mobile Detailing reserves the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original estimate
Our Terms & Conditions Service
- Let It Shine may ask you where you heard about Let It Shine - Mobile Detailing in order to measure our marketing strategies
- Let It Shine may conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- Let It Shine must have permission to hold a debit or credit card to secure a regular booking and we will charge the card after each visit.
- Let It Shine may reserve the right to charge a debit or credit card the full amount should the vehicles(s) not be available for cleaning and the booking has not been canceled in advance (see cancellation policy)
- You will receive a call, email, or SMS text message from Let It Shine - Mobile Detailing to confirm your service request, provide information about the detailer matched to your job, and to conduct a customer satisfaction survey after the job is completed. Depending on your mobile phone service, you may incur costs from these SMS text messages from your mobile phone service provider. Let It Shine - Mobile Detailing is not responsible for any of these potential costs.
- Let It Shine - Mobile Detailing may provide your order request to any detailer at any service location to fulfill your request in a timely manner.
- When your service request is matched to a detailer, your name, phone number, service address and vehicle information will be shared with that service provider.
- Let It Shine - Mobile Detailing may call you directly to schedule your service or conduct a customer satisfaction survey. In the event of a canceled request, we may call you to inquire about your reasons for canceling.
Cancellation Terms & Conditions
- We require 24 hours notice to cancel any booking/detailing service.
- Failure to provide 24 hours advance notice of cancellation will result in a minimum charge of 25% of the service cost.
- Same-day appointments that are canceled will incur a charge of 25% of the service cost.
- Let It Shine - Mobile Detailing reserves the right to take full payment if a booking is canceled on the day without prior agreement.
- Let It Shine - Mobile Detailing reserves the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know.
- Let It Shine - Mobile Detailing reserves the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance with its staff levels, weather conditions and/or equipment failure without penalty to the company.
- Failure to be present at the time and location of the ordered service will result in the full value of the service being charged.
- If there is a probable and clear cause that Let It Shine did not fulfill the service request as ordered or there is clear evidence of poor craftsmanship, Let It Shine will at our cost redo the uncompleted or unsatisfactory portion of the service free of charge.
- Any claims must be filed within 48 hours of the completion of the service by phone 865.617.2756 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Pictures of the area must be emailed within 24 hours of the claim being made.